Monday, June 19, 2006

Getting Ready!

Hello friends :)

This is my blog where I'll be journaling about my next 6 weeks. It will serve two purposes- as a journal for me, but also for you as a little glimpse of my life in Berlin. Check in whenever you want... I'll try to write as often as I can!

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Colleen said...

Jayne!! I am so excited for you...what amazing travels you have before you. I can´t wait to read about them. I have happy German thoughts just picturing the little bakery in Durham - which clearly is hardly a comparison! Also, the energy will no doubt be incredible with the World Cup going on. Neat to think about how our friendship now stretches thousands of miles instead of just a few feet- but the main difference is in how our stories now have a worldly level to them (finding that distance doesn´t have harmful effects on relationships - in fact, the opposite!) Miss you but happy for you and thinking of you fondly...looking forward to the correspondence. Much love, Colleen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home